Since our launch in 2015 we organized a number of speaker events, as well as a Conference in 2016.
- Slaughter and May Presentation “Quadplay + Fintech = ‘Quinplay’?” (2015)
- Norton Rose Fulbright Presentation on “The Impact of Innovation on the Legal World,” held at their offices and delivered by Mike Rebeiro, Global Head of Norton Rose Fulbright Technology and Innovation practice (2015)
- F-Lex Evening with the co-founder Jimmy Vestbirk on legal technology and the challenges of launching a legal start-up. (2016)
- Conference: “Technological Disruption in the Legal and Financial Professions: The Interdisciplinary Solution.” click here for 2016 agenda. (2016)
- TrademarkNow Speaker Event with its founder Anna Ronkainen. Anna discussed the realities and challenges of founding a legal start-up. Moreover, she explained how TrademarkNow aims to use AI to revolutionise the way lawyers execute trademark searches. (2017)
- LegalTech: Machine learning in corporate law. Hosted at Slaughter and May London office. (2017)